Looking for a fun and productive team exercise or simply want to reward your crew for a job well done?
Pricing is dependent upon the size and complexity of your project. For smaller groups, there's always our party packages of DIY Craft Projects and Rube Goldberg Creations.
Our facility is set up to accommodate small and large teams with simple or ambitious projects. If you have an idea, we'll do our best to help you execute. Example projects include:
- Architectural Institute of America - Community Benches
- Urban Permaculture Design Course - Composting Toilets
- Village Building Convergence - Juniper Retaining Walls
- Portland Metro Aquaponics MeetUp - Demonstration System Build Out
- Open Architecture - Reclaimed Collapsible Coat Racks
If managing larger groups with technical project sounds daunting, we can offer a Basic Woodshop Class for all those involved. Either way, we'd expect to shadow your teams in order to minimize safety risks.
For additional questions and/or pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch breaks to multiple days
- 1 staff member
- Basic materials provided
- Project and tool orientation
- Each team leaves with a completed project
- Food and drinks welcome