If you're looking for something different, at the right price, you've found the right place.
Simply walking down to the Community Garden, leaves the noise and chaos of the streets above. As the weather turns, our garden will continue to its makeover with more plants, earthen plaster and entertainment.
Entering our gallery lounge, is funky blend of Alice in Wonderland, a professional art showing and your favorite lowbrow establishment. The gallery and garden are a perfect venue for art showings, small MeetUps, craft parties or chef's table affairs that enjoy an outside gathering space.
As one gets deeper in the Garage, it opens up into the Community Room where your larger vision can take hold. We have seating capacity for fifty, an eight foot wide screen and tons of flexibility with how you'd like to do what. This includes music, movies, classes, workshops, presentations, etc...If it's not putting anyone or anything at risk, just ask. Reserving the Community Room includes the Gallery and Garden, which are ideal for greeting your guests and accommodating those who like to wander.
Book a Package
Book a Venue
Organizational Team Building
General Facility Offerings and Features
- Onsite parking for hosts
- Drive up unloading/loading
- Commercial Popcorn Maker
- 1 toilet (portapotties are available)
- ~30 chairs
- Open catering policy
- Complimentary tables and chairs
- Fully stocked kitchen (no oven)
- 1 Water Cooler
- Loads of cold storage
- 4 Crock Pots/Rice cooker/Instapot
- 2 hot plates
- Multiple dry bars + sinks
- 2 large BBQ's + 1 fire barrel grill
- Brewing sized pots and equipment
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Digital projector + 8' wide screen
- Digital DJ hardware
- PA system
- Ample pre-strung cafe bulbs
- Extension cords and other supplies